Tuesday 3 September 2013

ELDER MEYER HAS MOVED TO...

The Republic of IRELAND.
 
Elder Meyer has recently been transferred to an area called Terenure in Dublin, Ireland. So to recapture his travels thus far, refer to the following map. He has served in a total of three areas, each within a new country. This means Elder Meyer has been to all three countries included in his mission area. 

 
Now I know you are all wondering what happened with moves call. Well Elder Burt is staying and he will be training a new missionary whilst I will be moving. I am moving to a place called Terenure, in Ireland. It is near Dublin. So I am going to the Republic of Ireland! I am excited to serve there. I will be serving in a trio this time, so with 2 other missionaries. One is Elder Gill, who I know. He was my zone leader in Belfast. He is from England. The other missionary's name is Elder Rollins. I don't know much about him as he might be recently new on his mission. So I am happy I am going there, but I am sad that I am leaving this area of Dundee. I have enjoyed this area and I am going to miss it, but I can't wait to come back after my mission and see it all again. I hate the fact that I have to pack now and I only have 2 days till I move. I want to go say goodbye to people as well, so it is going to be a busy 2 days doing all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment