Monday 10 December 2012

A Car! Just in time for the snow.


Here are some snippets from Elder Meyer's latest email sent December 10th, 2012:

"It's been really cold lately. It hasn't snowed yet but I hear it is forecast to snow this Friday, so I will wait and see what happens. The grounds of a morning have been icy and I have lost my balance a couple of times. I haven't experienced this weather and the icy grounds before so I am not used to walking on it."

"Some good news this week, we are getting a car for the Lisburn area on Thursday! We have an all Ireland conference this Thursday where we will pick it up. I am so excited!! It will be such a benefit, as we will be able to teach more lessons which will be great! We also won't need to ask others for lifts, and we can go see more people. It is going to be fun! I am nervous to drive, but I think it will be fine. They drive on the same side so it won't be a hassle, and it is an automatic!"

"We have a baptism next Saturday. Alannah Vient is her name. She goes to university in England but will be getting baptised here in Lisburn with her family. It should be really good!" 

"So all is going well, and I can't wait to speak to the family on Christmas day. I miss you all and love you so much, Take care, Bye"

No comments:

Post a Comment