Monday 13 January 2014

Counselling with our Leaders!

Snippet from Elder Meyer's email sent January 13th 2014:

Well this past week has been a good one! Last Tuesday we had zone interviews and we spoke with President Brown. It was so good to speak with him. I love President Brown, he is a great mission president. And we received some training from our mission leaders which was great. A lot of things I am going to take on board with me during my mission. I want to be able to work harder at the things I am doing here in Galway.

On Saturday we had a Blitz in our area and it was sort of like an exchange, as the district leader had to go on exchange with Elder McDonald, and I went with the District leaders companion. We were both in Galway so it was like a split. So it has been a good week for me! I have really enjoyed working with the local leaders we have in the Church here in Galway.

No comments:

Post a Comment