Thursday 29 August 2013

New Companion, Elder Burt.

Snippet from Elder Meyer's email on Monday 24th June 2013:

So I know you all might be wondering what happened with my moves call this week, well Elder O'Bagy is leaving and going home, and I am staying in Liff, Dundee for another transfer. I will be getting a new companion and he will be district leader. His name is Elder Burt. He has been out on his mission less than me I think. And he is coming from Northern Ireland. So I will get to know him when he gets here on Wednesday. So next Monday I will be able to tell you a wee bit about him. I am excited to meet another missionary and maybe another lifelong friend.

Snippet from Elder Meyer's email on Monday 1st July 2013:

I have been showing Elder Burt around Dundee. We have been seeing people, and teaching a few also. Elder Burt is a great missionary! He has a great personality. He is from Logan, Utah and has been out on his mission for 6 months. He came from Northern Ireland in a place called Omagh. He is great to work with and fun to be around. He can play a wee bit of guitar and piano. I think we are going to get along well, it's going to be a great transfer.



No comments:

Post a Comment